Language: English (soon will be in Arabic)
The world of work isn’t what it used to be, the days of working for one company for all our lives have all but disappeared. We live in an unstable working environment which consists of contract changes, re-organisations, downsizing, short-term contracts, flexible working and redundancies. Job security is not the certainty it was in days gone by. To ensure you get the job and career you want, you need to be able to tell people what you are about both visually and verbally. That is where personal brand comes in.
What is so important about developing your personal brand is that it allows you to stand out from the crowd and display your true talents and attributes. A successful personal brand will mean organisations pick you for their job, team, project, or promotion.
Personal Branding means we must:
1. Identify what personal branding can do for you and your organisation
- Enabling you to stand out from the crowd and achieve your goals
2. Recognise other well-known, successful brands and focus on how this relates to yours
- Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, E-Bay etc.
3. Explain how to build your personal brand, the steps to take and questions to ask
- Who you are, what are you good at, your current reputation, what others think of you
- Build your brand and vision
4. Distinguish the power of an effective elevator speech
- 30-60 second pitch
- Identify your goal, what you and your organisation offer, why you stand out from the crowd, engage with a question at the end
For any Inquires about the program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This post has already been read 1574 times!