MarCom Academy Excellence Awards is an opportunity to thank researchers, academics, businesses and universities by recognizing their achievements across the profession as well as providing an opportunity to demonstrate the positive power of marketing, communication and management practices.
The Awards Committee is responsible to MarCom Academy honorary executive board for overseeing nominations for the MarCom Academy Achievement Award, Track best paper awards and other awards that the Academy may develop in the future.
The Committee shall:
- Manage and monitor the nomination and award processes.
- Oversee the appointment to and workings of the sub-committees concerned with the Achievement Award and SIG Best paper awards.
- Report the names of the winners to honorary executive board.
- Liaise to publicize the Awards and winners.
- Report to honorary executive board on the progress with the Awards and inform honorary executive board of any issues that may arise in relation to the nomination and awarding processes.