MarCom Academy Objectives
Marketing and Communication Academy (MarCom Academy) has a wealth of experience that allows us to help our key consumers and clients understand both the challenges and the potential solutions available for any project we’re involved in. MarCom Academy aims to provide our clients with real benefits, rather than simply selling ‘solutions’ as our research is produced in the context of practice.
At MarCom Academy, we TRANSFORM our RESEARCH and CONSULTATION into Creative and Practical Techniques with Applied Solutions to remain leaders in our field. MarCom Academy success is assessed by the extent to which knowledge is co‐created and used in practice.
MarCom Academy has the following objectives to achieve its overall aim:
- Pro-active engagement with research to the benefit of business, policy maker, management community, society, and customer.
- To pursue activities and policies which further the professional development of our society and business.
- Development and delivery of training aimed at enhancing human and skills development.
- To support business, academic and human development by conducting the proper research and customized training.
- To bridge the knowledge gap between the West and the Arab World.
- Encourage positive behaviour and build research communities among PhD researchers, academics and practitioners to promote research publication.
- To promote the marketing of education, sustainable business and human development.
- To encourage a positive relationship between the requirements of business practice and academic discipline in UK and Middle East.
- To act as a link between UK and Middle East to apply best business practice and academic research.